Actress Laide Bakare thanks fans, sends message to haters

Laide Bakare has dissed her haters unsupportive fans in a subtle yet polite manner.laide bakare
The actress who is yet to respond to her estranged husband’s accusation, sent a “thank you” message some hours ago to all her supportive fans and dissed her haters at the end of the blackberry message.
See the blackberry message below:
”Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank u, thank u, thank uuu Hmmmmm wow!!!, u make me more more happier with the love u showed to me and my son. Thousands of love messages u sent to us will surely take months for me to finish replying individual msg, calls,voice mail, voice note and all other social media medium. Thus came d thought of this BC, and I still promise to reply all individually, u showed me love, God will forever protect and enrich u too in all ur needs and aspirations. Am so so greatful. Ese gan ni. Wow!!! Lol!!! NB: this msg is not for u, if u not worthy of my Appreciation, But for u my dear, the good and genuine people, Thank u so much for celebrating us even on ur Dp and other profile pictures. God bless u. One love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment